Find the perfect gift for the woman in your life, with these fun, trendy gifts… all for under $50.
1) Who says you can’t enjoy a radiant summer glow all year? This luxurious, ultra shimmery dry oil moisturizes for 8+ hrs, and can be used on your face, body, and hair.
Glowing Review: Zana
“Absolutely one of my favorite things for years! This oil is amazing..I love shiny things in summer but i hate to be sticky. So this one is perfect and smells so good.”
2) Super model curls? Check. Works while you sleep? Check? No harmful heat? Check. This TikTok famous, easy-to-use heatless hair tool can be used on all hair types and creates beautiful voluminous curls without damaging hair.
Glowing Review: Kira
“If I could only buy 1 item for the rest of my life, it would be THIS! Obsessed is an absolute understatement!!! I mean it when I say if I could only buy one item for the rest of my life it’d be this!!!! It is AMAZING! curling my hair with heat products has never worked for me and always burns my hair, this takes away all the hassle, stays for the entire day + next, doesn’t harm my hair, and looks SO GOOD every time! The best money I ever have spent, if you are on the fence or even think you don’t need it – you need it. You are welcome. I’ve used this every single day in the past few weeks. I had a wedding so just put it in before the 3 hour drive and bam it was perfect when we got to the wedding!!!”
3) Save thousands with this 14K Gold plated tennis bracelet. This chic 7.5″ hypoallergenic, lead and nickle free tennis bracelet features round-cut cut Cubic Zirconia stones that sparkle as bright as bracelets that costs thousands.
Glowing Review: Rene G.
“Just gorgeous! Beautiful bracelet. The gold and crystals are just gorgeous. The stones are clear and sparkly. The gold is not too yellow. Looks great with all my outfits. LOVE!”
The Dior Addict Lip Maximizer high volume lip plumper is a cult favorite for a reason. It gently plumps lips, features a subtle sparkle, and never feels sticky
Glowing Review: Ida
“In love! “In love with this lip gloss. The feel, the texture, the delicacy, everything. Love it.”
5) Belt bags are the hottet style, and with this adjustable mini belt bag, you’ll be on trend for less than $20. Despite it’s compct size, this belt bag is spacious enough to carry your phone, keys, ID, sunglasses, earbuds, lip gloss and more. This versatile bag can be converted to a handbag, crossbody bag, or a shoulder bag, and comes in a staggering 40+ colors.
Glowing Review: Candice
“Absolutely Love! I wanted a mini belt bag but didn’t want to pay a lot for one. This bag is perfect! There is one main pocket on the inside along with a long mesh pocket and two split mesh pockets. It easily fits my phone, wallet, keys and chap stick. It is a good accessory to grab and go when I am just running errands. I like that it is easy to wipe off if it gets dirty and it is light-weight. The belt is adjustable so you can loosen or tighten it for the best fit.”
6) The secret to perfect celebrity hair? Ceramic technology for even heating and drying, a cool shot button to lock hair styles into place, and ionic conditioning to reduce frizz. Your secret? This ultra-wow hair dryer is on sale for less than $20.
Glowing Review: Stephanie B.
“Worth every penny! Does everything it claims. Lightweight and does not make a lot of noise.”
7) With a memory foam insole, cozy cross band straps, and 10 fun, feminine colors who can resist these eco-friendly faux-fur slippers. While the slippers are fuzzy and oh-so-comfy, the soles are waterproof and have a non-slip sole.
Glowing Review: Amanda
“So comfy! I looooove these slippers! They are so comfy and I wear them all through the house. They keep my feet warm and don’t really slide off. Definitely worth the money!”
8) Chunky gold jewelry are one of the hottest trends in Gen Z style. Get the look for less with these lightweight 14K gold plated gold hoops. These earrings are lead-free, nickel-free, and hypoallergenic so you can wear them for extended periods of time. Available in yellow, white, and rose gold platings.
Glowing Review: Ariana
“Beautiful earrings, and great quality for the price. The backs stay on and hold in place well. The gold is stunning and they look more expensive than they are. I do have sensitive ears, but hadn’t noticed any kind of reaction when wearing.”
9) They say you can’t put a price on safety. But in this case, it’s less than $30. The revolutionary She’s Birdie is a personal safety alarm, for women by women. The device features a 130 decible siren and a strobe light. Comes in seven colors.
Glowing Review: Jen
“(A)Must Have. We got this for my niece, she really needs protection. She learned to use it quickly, and it’s easy to carry and use. It gives her father and I a little more of a secure feeling knowing she has a little more protection in this world we live in today.”
10) Create the perfect foundation for your beauty routine with this easy to use, exfoliating demaplane tool. Painlessly remove dead skin, peach fuzz, and stray hairs at home. Travel safe, and comes with relacement blades.
Glowing Review: Christina
“(This is) The best tool! I’ve used many derma planing razors and I was always scared because it felt like it was cutting me, BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE WITH THIS ONE! Easy to hold, I love the the silicone grip on it, super chic, aesthetically pleasing and works amazing. Doesn’t feel harsh on my skin at all.”
11) Urban Decay has been a make-up industry mainstay for years. Fans of the brand love the vegan formulated mini eyeshadow palette, featuring 6 ultra-blendable rich shades for everyday glam. The velvet-textured pigment lasts up to 12 hours.
Glowing Review: Alexis H.
“You need this! One of my favorite makeup products! These are all mattes shades and are very smooth, silky and pigmented. This is a staple basic. I love the cool tone shades as most eyeshadow palettes have warm tone shades. Can use this product for more than just eyeshadow. I use the darker shades to fill in my brows. The lighter shade is great for a matte under eyebrow highlight. This products last a long time and a little goes a long way since it is so pigmented.”
12) This extra soft, fuzzy throw blanket is reversable, lightweight, and machine washable. The microfiber design means in won’t easily shed or irritate skin, making it a great gift. Available in nearly 20 vibrant colors.
Glowing Review: Summer
“Great for the Price. I was so pleasantly surprised by this blanket! It’s SUPER soft and hasn’t shed at all so far. It’s lightweight, but that’s been perfect as a lap blanket and a throw for the sofa. Highly recommend!”
13) Be simultaneously vintage chic and on-trend modern with these oversized square polarized aviator-style sunglasses. These sunglasses fature UV coating, are lightweight, and include a travel case and cleaning cloth. Available in over a dozen frame/lense color combinations.
Glowing Review: Hazel
“Feel like a superstar! These glasses are so stylish and so affordable. The lens is nice and dark and the frame feels comfortable but not too loose on my face. It is a stylish statement for an outfit.”
14) Undoubtedly the “it” cup is the Stanley 40 oz. insulated cup with the handle and straw. Whether warm or cold drinks, maximize your hydration and minimize your spills thanks to the vessel’s assorted sizes and and advanced lid construction. Additionally, this cup is dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty.
Glowing Review: Brogan
“(It’s a) Great Tumbler I was on the fence about buying this as I have several of another brand that my family and I use but it turns out that I love this tumbler. I love the handle, it’s so much easier to grab and hold than the smaller ones on my other brand. My wrist doesn’t get tired holding it. Also, the lid is awesome. No more buying a lid that has a straw hole, a lid that has a magnetic slider, or a lid with just the drink hole.
The hot stays hot and the cold stays cold for hours and it’s easy to clean. Love it.”
15) Never worry about your jewelry tangling while you’re traveling again with this handy travel jewelry organizer. Separate hooks for necklaces, removable dividers, earring holes, and ring rolls keep precious items organized and safe. Available in pink, purple, and blue, in all 26 letters.
Glowing Review: Becky
“My kiddo just got their ears pierced and I gave them some of my earrings so I had to buy them some place to put them. I picked this out because it was cute, didn’t take up a lot of space, and in the summer of the Barbie Movie all things pink. They absolutely love it and will age nicely with them for traveling. This would make a great birthday gift.”
16) These stylish beanies with faux fur poms are perfect for colder weather. The knit hat is warm, durable and won’t won’t irritate your skin. At less than $10, it’s perfect for skiing, hiking, outdoor travel, and fashion. One size fits most.
Glowing Review: Anonymous
“Was so soft and warm and stylish love it!”
17) Headbands are an easy way to spruce up a look and create a more polished look in seconds. This set of 6 velvet top-knot turban headbands come in a variety of colors and look way more expensive than they are, so they make a great gift.
Glowing Review: Judy S.
“(These are the) Best headbands The headbands are so comfortable compared to the other ones I have had. I like the smooth inside of the bands. With others the teeth in the combs were tearing my hair out . I highly recommend them.”
18) Korean Beauty brands are among the most popular today, but they can be expensive. Enjoy the benefit without the price with these moisturizing face masks. These disposable sheet masks include 12 different essences, including seaweed, avocado, charcoal, alo vera, Vitamin C, and collagen. These oil-free, paraben-free, and sulfate-free masks deeply hydrate to revitalize skin.
Glowing Review: Lucy
“A Nice Self-Care Experience! I’m on my second pack of these and right now I’m using about 1 a week (sometimes 2 if I’m lucky enough to have the time). Every single one has a nice scent, the masks cover my face well, and my face always feels and looks great afterwards… I feel they’re well worth what I’m paying for them and it’s a nice little break to sit there with my mask on and relax!”
19) Bring the spa experience home with these lavender aromatherapy candles. These 200 hour burn-time jar candles are long-lasting and relaxing. If lavendar isn’t your preferred scent, other fragrances are available. This set is an ideal gift, as the pack comes with 4 candles, so you can split them up and create 4 affordable gifts from this one item.
Glowing Review: Maria
“I bought this set as a gift for my secretary and she fell in love with it. I liked it so much that I purchased another for myself. The candles have lovely scents but are not overpowering. The tins are very pretty. I do prefer to use soy candles, so that’s a plus. I will probably get more for other gifts in the future.”
20) Bathtime is no longer just for kids. Pop one of the efforvescent bath bombs into the tub for a spa-like experience at home. This set contains 12 bath bombs, each with its own fragrance. Each individually wrapped bath bomb contains natural plant essence oils and shea butter, as well as fun colors.
Glowing Review: Monica
“Looooove these! I absolutely love these bath bombs! It’s like having a special treat at bath time. Such a great price for so many. I really love them.”
21) Stay warm and look on trend with this affordable, stylish cropped puffer vest. Warm without being bloated, this lightweight sleeveless vest features an adjustable drawstring hem and stand up collar. Available in over 20 popular colors.
Glowing Review: Heidi
“Surprisingly perfect. I was skeptical, but really, this is a great find. I ordered black to layer in the fall, and this will look great with my leggings or jeans. Not super warm, but can take the place of a light sweater this fall- refreshingly pleased with this purchase.”
22) The 90s are back, and slide slippers are no exception. But unlike the old styles, these ergonomic cloud sandals perfectly angle to the curve of your feet to make it feel like you’re walking on clouds! They’re durable, non-slip, and come in nearly two dozen on-trend colors.
Glowing Review: Belinda
“Super comfortable. I wear these pretty much everywhere! As soon as I get home from work I get out of my shoes and into these! They are durable yet comfortable. And if they get dirty I just hop in the shower with them and they are good as new after drying! I need to get some more colors other than black!”
23) This super-organized make up case is the perfect solution for travel or home. A separate elastic pouch keeps brushes organized, while divided sections hold foundation, mascara, lipstick, and more. The high-quality vegan leather exterior is portable enough for travel, sturdy enough to stand up to longterm use, and sleek enough to look more expensive than it is. At less than $15, you can’t beat it!
Glowing Review: Maya
“Good Quality, Works Great- Quality is surprisingly good. Bag and its handle are sturdy. The rose gold color is very pretty in real life. Gold zippers aren’t flimsy at all and work well. There was no plastic/chemical/factory smell that low-price Amazon zipped bags sometimes have. There are a total of 6 compartments so you can categorize your makeup in 6 separate sections, which is great.”
24) Wireless earbuds are NOT created equally. If you want high-quality for less than $30, check out these ergonomic, bluetooth earbuds. They have 50 hours of playtime on less than an hour charge, and are waterproof. Redesigned to be lighter and fit in the ear comfortably. Impressive sound quality in such a tiny package.
Glowing Review: Alexandra
“My perfect earbud! I’ve have tried so many different wireless earbuds and these are 100% the best. The noise cancellation is truly excellent, I can completely tune out all other office noise at work. My favorite feature is that you can use only one earbud at a time. You can completely drain the life out of one earbud, out it back in the case to charge and continue on listening with the other one (which is exactly what I do). I use these earbuds 5 days a week for about 7 hours a day, I charge them once a week and that’s before they’ve even run out of battery so I can imagine if you only use these for an hour or two at the gym, they’d last a lot longer. I’ve worn them to the gym, and they’ve held up great. These aren’t constantly slipping out of your ears like others.”
25) Banish bumps with this ultra-popular bump removing body scrub. Featuring lactic and glycolic acid, this scrub delivers the benefits of a gentle chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatment in one. Decongest pores and slough off dead skin cells to reveal your inner beauty.
Glowing Review: Doug
“This stuff got rid of my eczema bumps on my arms! The first aid beauty bump eraser is truly magic. I have had tiny, dry-skin bumps on my arms and thighs since I was a child and have never been able to get rid of them. I have tried so many scrubs and moisturizers that failed. I came across this product and its now on my subscribe and save list. There are TONS of exfoliants in the scrub so it’s super effective. Skin feels so soft after using it because it gets ALL of the dry and dead skin cells completely off. I have bought this for friends as a gift and would highly recommend it to anyone.”
26) Embrace your inner yogi and master downward dog with this soft cushion, textured grip excercise and yoga mat with carrying strap. This extra thick mat can be used for yoga, excercise, Pilates, for activities requiring kneeling, or even as a standing mat. Includes a carrying strap so you can roll your mat and easily go!
Glowing Review: Diana
“(It’s) Juuuuuuust Right Goldilocks wouldn’t mind working out on this mat. It’s great for yoga, pilates, abs work, anything you do on your knees or lying down. It’s pretty. It has that handy strap/handle.”